Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Vintage Fair

Hello there! The Vintage fair came to town on sunday so I thought 'Ooooh why not? I'll go for a little browse' and it was only £1 for students so a cheap day out too. Vintage fairs can be a good way of finding some real bargains if you don't mind second hand clothes, and even finding some unique stuff like handmade jewelry which you can't buy from shops, and so no one else will have what you wear! It can take aaaaages looking through all the stalls, I even walked round a second time just to look through it all again. I would definitely recommend going to one if there is one near you at some point. Even if you don't think it's your kind of things, try it out as you never know!

I'll have to admit though, I didn't have much money with me so I didn't actually buy anything, however my housemate bought a genuine red leather Mulberry purse for £10 - BARGAIN! Although I didn't spend any cash I still had a really nice time looking through all the clothes and seeing what the jewelry stalls had to offer. There were lots of cute little things, my favourite was these little handmade pots made out of old vinyls (how creative), unfortunately I didn't get a photo as my phone had ran out of juice at this point, and me being me, I forgot my actual camera. But I do have some snaps further down. I also really liked these china teacups which had candles in them, they just look so cute and look a lot better than some of the candle holders you can buy. It's also a really creative way of reusing old teacups rather than throwing them away. I could go on and on about all the things I liked but I think i'll just show you the pictures so you can see for yourself :)









                                                                             ♥






4 comments:

  1. I think I just died and went to Heaven in reading this! I need a vintage fair to come to my town! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Thank you for your comment! Of course i'll follow you :)
      x

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh so jealous I wish we had vintage fairs like this were I live! I even enjoyed just looking at the pictures! I'm really enjoying reading your blog :)

    Cole xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove the photos. pretty inspired for some summer style, seeing some of those sweet glasses and bangles. can't wait to catch a vintage fair sometime soon!

    kate
    http://artsyabroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete