Thursday, 23 May 2013

Bored of Revision

Eurgh, I strongly dislike exams and the tedious amounts of revision that come part of the exam process. I would say hate but that's a strong word and shouldn't be used too often. I still have over a week till my exams finish but this literally feels like the longest week ever! As you can see my wall is just a constant cover of notes/mind maps, and this just for one exam. I still have 3 more to go and my brain is frazzled with all the information. I'm a bit of a fool when it comes to exams as I leave every single bit of revision till lastminute.com. Not a wise idea at all. What's more annoying is that my housemates have finished their exams so are off out tonight whilst i'm left all alone memorising/highlighting/stressing and having a late night to prepare for tomorrow. My diet is also pretty horrific around this time living off pasta because I really can't be bothered to cook and chocolate bars (I'm munching on a bar as I write this). Not very healthy brain foods.  As you can tell this post has no purpose to it at all really, just wanted to share my dislike of the topic and have myself a break from writing copious amounts of notes out.



Can't wait to have my wall back again!


If any of you still have exams, whether that be GCSE's/A-level/uni, then GOOD LUCK  








5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams - I am glad I don't have to do them for a while, I have just finished uni x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck darling! You're almost thereeeee. And then we can hangggggggg!!

    HURRY UP.. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! <3

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your exams!!!! I love how you have all your notes on the wall, I was exactly the same :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so organized!

    I invite you to check out my blog.

    http://loyaltofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck ! I finish my exam the 28th of June :(
    xx

    http://une-vie-de-fille.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete