Saturday, 6 July 2013

Wishlist #1 TOPSHOP


Helloooo

I've been browsing the Topshop website and as I don't have money at the minute due to spending it all on my previous haul, i've spotted a few items I would love to get once I have money.


Topshop wishlist


POLKA SHIRT I am massive fan of polka dots and I have quite a few items with this print on it (some of which you'll see from my haul). I'm also loving this colour because it's just so bright and perfect for summer, especially as we're actually meant to have one this year (fingers crossed). I think teamed up with some dark leggings/disco pants will make this shirt look amazing and also possibly a bright orange nail varnish to add in a tiny bit of more colour.

Black and white SHORTS I just think these match in with the whole monochrome style going on the moment and with the floral print I really quite like them. They can either be worn casually or I think they can look smart if teamed with the right thing. Obviously not office wear but if you're going for a slightly smarter summery look then I think these would work.

Coral/orange BRODERIE TOP I think this is a super cute top and matched with some denim shorts would be perfect for the summer. It would be loose fitting so not too clingy in the hot weather and just adds a touch of colour to your look.

Bunny print SHORTS Ahhh I love the look of these they have lots of super cute happy smiley bunnies on them. Who wouldn't want to buy them? I would wear these casually with perhaps a plain print top so there isn't too much print going on and these stay the focus of the outfit.

Yellow/green LACE DRESS So this for me would be more of a smart wear item or for something to hit the dancefloor with during the summer. I love that it has small cut out holes around the front waistline just to add something extra to the look and not making it too plain. I'm also just loving the whole lacey pattern.

DAISY DRESS Daisies are coming to fashion and will probably be a big hit this summer and why not? They're a perfect summer print. I like this dress because as well as a really nice print you could wear this for pretty much any occasion. I personally really like how the model is wearing the dress with casual plimmy shoes so I would match mine to something similar for a casual occasion or even a pair of sandals.

Yellow neon SHOES Wow, I really like the colour of these and they will literally brighten up any outfit. I can imagine that I would buy these and be wearing them all summer!


I really want all of these so cannot wait to be spending again! Do you like/have any of the items?




2 comments:

  1. Those neon shoes are beauts!

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the daisy print dress and the polka dot blouse/shirt. Both on my wishlist for when payday arrives.

    Meg xx
    http://meganeleynelove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete