Saturday, 3 August 2013

Home sweet home

Hellooo

I just love coming back home from uni, i've lived out in the countryside most of my life and that's where I prefer to be. Surrounded by green grass, trees, fields, animals, farms, big gardens and best of all the peace and quiet. Don't get me wrong I do like living in the city and it has its perks, like being able to just walk to the shops rather than having to drive 30 minutes to the nearest city for some decent shops, and being able to go out and actually do something without worrying about having to park/get picked up. It's convenient and great for my social life but i'll always prefer the countryside. Where I live there's just 9 houses, a farm, church and a manor house so it's a pretty small area. Call me weird but I always feel refreshed when i've been home, maybe it's the country air (or i'm just weird?), like a new burst of energy or something that soon fizzles away when I go back to the urban concrete jungle that I call 'home' when at uni. Everything's just fresher back home, we grow some of our own fruit and veg, we can pick cherries off the tree when walking the dog (doesn't come much fresher than that!), I can actually sit in a garden with my own private space, I can listen to the birds chirping rather than the usual city pigeon and best of all, i'm reunited with my favourite person ever, my dog (yes he's a person to me). I love him waaaay to much it's not normal! And of course I come home to my mums cooking and lets face it, who doesn't love their mums cooking right? So I guess this little post is just sharing with you my home and countryside life because I love it so much I want you to see it to :)




6 comments:

  1. Wow your home is so beautiful! You are lucky to have somewhere like that to escape to for a little while. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I do love coming back home and having a break from the business of the city

      x

      Delete
  2. So beautiful! Great photos - I'd love to live in the countryside!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is so cute! Love the photo's they're really lovely!

    xx
    www.bethanymaeetc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I would love to live in a small town near the country, it'd be so lovely. And I just love your dog, so cuuuuute!!


    my beauty blog


    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some gorgeous pictures here, I especially like the one of your dog!


    Emily x - prettypleaseprettyplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete