Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Wishlist #2 STYLIGHT Yourself

Hellooo

Todays post is a little different to normal as it's not about a product or something i've bought, but instead it's about a website i've recently been introduced too. I want to tell you about a place where you can shop, like looks, create looks, follow members and heart your favourite products. What is it? It's Stylight. I've recently been introduced to this site and I have to say, I am loving it! There are similar sites out there in terms of posting your own looks but this site is a whole new level. You get to scroll through trending looks which people across the Stylight community have hearted, as well as shop what they're wearing so you can wear it too. When someone posts a look they also post links to the clothes/accessories they're wearing or ones of a similar style so you know just where you can get it and at what cost. Stylight is connected to brands and so you can buy anything from jewelry, hats, shoes, trousers, jeans, shirts, bags... You get the jist, there is A LOT to offer and it's not all mega expensive. It doesn't have your usual high street brands like Topshop, New Look or Primark but it does have some high street prices from 21Fashion, Vera Moda, Even & Odd and more, and most of these even come with free delivery (even better excuse to buy don't ya think?). And of course for anyone out there with a higher price budget there are the dazzling high end brands available like Ray Ban, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Jitrois, D&G, Alexander Wang and more. If I list all of them we would all be here for a long time, so you should really check it out for yourself. I must admit I definitely won't be buying anything from the out of reach section (aka expensive designer) but I can still dream and heart my favourite products as I scroll through and drool.

These are just some of the items i've already hearted and would love to have!



Even&Odd BLUE MINI SKIRT £17 (SALE)

Nixon KENSINGTON GOLD WATCH £160
Marc Jacobs SUNGLASSES £164.95 (SALE, these are so cute!)
Fendi WEDGE SANDAL £404.05
Only Olivia DUFFY TIEDE DENIM £20 (SALE)
Fendi MUSTARD YELLOW BAG £1, 257.06 (SALE)
Serafini Alexandra HEELED BLACK BOOTS £105.69 (SALE)
Yumi BLUE SHORTS £21 (SALE)



Some of those items will forever remain on my wishlist but I can still look and dream!

What I like best about this site is that if you want to create your own look by posting your OOTD, it doesn't have to be high end and expensive. It can be high street and affordable and people will still like it. I've just followed one girl and she includes clothes from Primark so if any of you want to give it a go at posting your outfits somewhere other than on here, then do it! Don't be afraid thinking people will judge you because you're wearing Primark. This site is for everyone and if you think it's a good look then no doubt someone else out there will too, and they'll go on to heart it and you never know, you could soon be on the trending page! In time I may give this a go myself once I find a friend happy to turn into a part time photographer, but for now i'll admire everyone else.

This site is a fashionistas heaven and i've already spent waaaay too much time scrolling through new looks and torturing myself. I may have to cave and buy something very soon before I become too obsessed.

20 comments:

  1. I love the yellow mustard bag, lovely blog. Do you ever buy form charity shops, I blog about what I find then them :). http://emmalschwarz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really no! I always give but never buy, i think i was put off once when i saw second hand bra's for sale!! But i'm definitely going to get into it more soon as it's so much cheaper!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Great post I love the ring and the bag theyre amazing :)
    Meg xx

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the ring is just so cute, want it soooooo badly!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh, I think I'd spend hours on that site!

    New Follower :)

    how-lovelyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I did when I was first told about it and still keep checking it out. Love getting inspiration from it

      xx

      Delete
  4. yay! I am a huge fan of stylight :-) I think it is the best one out of chictopia and lookbook.nu because stylight are not as cliquey! I also love the fact that you add lots of different things to each look, especially music! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that too as it's adds a more personal touch and more style to the look rather than just looking at pictures. Yours was one of the first profiles I followed and I love pretty much every look you've posted!

      xx

      Delete
  5. The orange bag and the Nikon watch are to die for!! I want it all ahhhhhhh, did I hear someone say student loan?! haha, love your blog Bryany :)

    Shannon xx

    fromtopshoptotemperley.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My gosh i would love that watch or one very similar, good job my birthdays coming up so no need for the loan. Ha!

      Thank you :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. Hi hun, nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check it out here.


    Ada | thespianxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. I love the colour of it, i've recently bought quite a few items in this colour without realising!

      xx

      Delete
  8. I'm definitely gonna give this website a try!
    I have loved flicking through your posts, so much so that I have nominated you for a Liebster award :)
    The link to my questions is here :
    http://kezeeahrose.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html
    I look forward to reading your answers :)
    KR x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should, can get some great ideas from it!
      Aww thank you, i'll check out your post :)

      xx

      Delete
  9. that marc jacobs ring is amazing!

    please check out my blog, if you have the time?
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg yes! I need the purse and the watch! The site sounds like an instagram for fashion only which will be right up my alley!

    Beautyandthegin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should so join it! You'll see some great pictures :)

      xx

      Delete