1. My full name is Bryany Ellen Lowe. I used to hate my middle name but its come to grow on me
2. I once stapled two of my fingers together. My mum thought my crying was laughter so didn't come to help!
3. I used to put sugar on top of Frosties
4. I don't like cheese
5. I've NEVER worn a pair of false eyelashes (do I hear some of you gasping in horror?)
6. I used to have subtle hints of ginger in my hair
7. I was an ugly baby. I'm yet to see a picture of me younger than about 18 months, i've been told I was too ugly (I hope they're joking, I was going to include a picture here but i'm too ashamed of my baby face. Haha)
8. I've never hit anything whilst driving *touch wood*
9. I passed both theory and practical first time
10. I went to 4 primary schools
11. I used to live in Germany but I don't know German
12. I was born in the south of the UK but now live in the East Midlands
13. I once got a pea stuck up my nose so mum took me to hospital. Luckily I sneezed in the car park and it came out. Gross
14. I don't like most insects or anything that buzzes. Ladybirds, caterpillars, butterflies i'm fine with
15. I've been told I look like Bridget Jones a few times now. Do I?
Haha, have I nailed the look?
16. I got my first job when I was 16
17. I don't like beer, lager, apple ciders, wine, sambuca, whiskies, brandies, most cocktails, champagne.. Basically all I drink is coconut rum or vodka with orange juice
18. I don't like coconut though...
19. I absolutely love cereal, even if i'm not hungry in the morning I will still eat some
20. I love my mums cooking, it's the best (but who doesn't say that?)
21. I'm not an adventurous eater, i'm quite fussy so stick to what I know. Last christmas mum cooked scallops to start and whilst everyone else tucked in I just sat laughing at how pathetic I was because I didn't dare try them. Turns out I quite like them
22. I used to play for a football team
23. Hot chocolate always fills me up, even a small one
24. I went to secondary school knowing no one at all as no one from my primary school went to the same school as me. I'm still friends with the first ever secondary school friend I made 9 years on (wow times have gone fast!)
25. I have an older sister but we look nothing alike. I think one of us could have been adopted
So there we go, some facts about me. Hope you've enjoyed reading them. I tag anyone who reads this (and who wants to do it) to have a go at revealing 25 things about yourself