Saturday, 7 September 2013

Confessions of a SHOPAHOLIC

Hellooo

I would have done my own picture but I've just moved house so the place is an unorganised mess and I don't have any store bags to snap either! (I need to go shopping) Source: Google


So Hannah from the HannahLucyDiaries (check out her blog - so good) tagged me to do this post (sorry it's taken me so long, apology accepted?) and it looked like a fun one to do so here we go..


1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
Ha like I need to be asked. YES. I used to be so good at saving my money and only buying things I absolutely needed. Now i'm like a kid in a candy shop, I go crazy. I literally cannot go out without buying something, even if it's only small/cheap I still get something. I'm one of those people who hate spending money on food as I see it as a waste but will buy products I don't even need. I have issues.

2. How Would you classify your style?
It's a bit sorta mix and match and style to style. I usually just wear jeans or leggings and baggy tops or just throw something together. It's not a very girly style and I never have been. I can dress girly with flowers and cute collars and sometimes I do like this but I am mostly casual and a bit more boyish.

3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
Every beauty person will probably say this. Boots. Even if it's some vitamin tablets or cotton pads, I still buy and save up my points. I do go through phases of not being able to leave Topshop without buying something, at the moment though i'm not in that phase.

4. Where do you find the best deals?
 
Depends what you're looking for, if it's house products then Poundshops without a doubt. Clothes wise anywhere that has a sale. I would normally say Primark has some great deals, which it does, but I also think it can be waaaay over priced for the quality that you're buying. Then if it's beauty products then Superdrug nearly always has some offer on something so always check there before Boots!

5. Do you have a "go to" shopping outfit?
No else i'd look the same all the time as i'm nearly always shopping these days (savings going great..). I just chuck on whatever.

6.What is your guilty pleasure? (not including beauty products)
Jogging bottoms/ Pj bottoms. I'll get in from being out and as soon as I can i'll stick a pair of comfy loose trousers on. Just feel much more relaxed and homely.

7. What is one staple clothing piece you can't live without? 

Jeans/leggings. I just feel more comfortable in these than in skirts or dresses as I always feel skirts are blowing up, or i've tucked it into my knickers and that you just have to be a lot more lady like. I like to sit in lectures with my legs crossed or one leg up on the chair and one down. I can't really do this if i'm having to protect my modesty.

 8. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
Ombre hair. I'll admit I achieved my ombre like hair just by being lazy and letting my hair grow and not getting it re-rooted. I love the look as it really adds something to your hair and makes it a but more jazzy and less plain.

9. What trend did you love that passed away too quickly?
Hmmm  to be honest I don't really know. I think these days every trend is out there as there's always a few people who carry it on even when a majority no longer bother with it. I do  like to keep up with trends and do my best but I don't really know of any that passed too quickly. 

10. Who is your fashion icon?
Cara Delevingne, I just love her casual style as she shows you don't have to be girly to be a girl. I also like Laura Whitmore for more girly/rocky outfits and you may not have heard of her blog but my good friend Boonya from The Arty Wardrobe. She always looks amazing whatever she wears and it makes me jealous (damn you women!)


I now tag;
Jess Cotton | Made You Look
Rachael  |Beautypea
Victoria | Victoria Louise Loves
Kelly | How Lovely
Lucy | Lucy Loves Beauty
Zoe | ZoeGeorgina 

And anyone else who wants to do this tag, comment me your link :)


14 comments:

  1. I too am a shopaholic but trying to cut down on my superfluous spending

    Tried to put your button on my blog but the code isn't working as a copy paste. Might want to check it out :S x

    petitpromise.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I defineitly need to cut down on my spending!

      Oh how odd, thanks for letting me know. I'll check it out

      xx

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh, thank you so much for classing me as one of your 'fashion icon' you little cutie ;) And we have a lot of shopping to do together! Don't spend all your money without me haha!

    Have a lovely weekend, see you after I come back from fashion week! <3

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well you always look stunning!
      Ha I won't, i'll save it all up!

      Have a lovely time down there, try sneak me a few items out ;)

      xx

      Delete
  3. Would love to do this tag! http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    I agree with you on fashion icon! Cara is stunning!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hummm how strange, i'm reading blogs 24/7 but never heard of this tag! I've read quite a few posts in the last few days which are tags that i've never heard of...maybe there's a few which are creeping in and making an appearance this autumn :') haha.

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well new tags are being created all the time, should give this one a go and start tagging people :)

      xx

      Delete
  5. Thanks for tagging me sweet! I'll definitely do this one, I was supposed to do the ' my first times' tag the other day but none of my firsts times are interesting! :P I'll do this as my next post! :)
    Jess xo

    jessicacottonxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Ha well get on with it, i want to see your answers! ;)

      xx

      Delete
  6. I love this tag. I just found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rather enjoyed doing it, as i do most tags!
      I'll take a look at your blog :)

      xx

      Delete
  7. Haha I am the same, I can't leave a shop without buying something which leaves me eternally skint but also with a room full of gorgeous things! I love your blog definitely going to follow :)

    Lyndsey at http://ellelaww.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel, i always think why do I do it to myself. i could save and have money, but then of course I wouldn't own anything!
      I'll check out your blog too :)

      xx

      Delete