Sunday, 15 September 2013

Wishlist: We're going to rock down to AVENUE 32*


Hellooo

Sooooo this wishlist is a little different because well, it's one where I am 100% never going to own the items because lets face it, i'll never be a millionaire (although any donations are welcome). But like with my last wishlist, I can still drool over the items I love from Avenue 32 and the fabulous designers who create such beauty. I know that some people would argue that designer clothes are ridiculously expensive, and to some extent I agree, but, if the quality is the best you can get and you have the money then you would purchase a few items here and there wouldn't you? (Don't be ashamed to admit it). 

So after scrolling through Avenue 32's website I found a few favourites which I thought I'd share with you all. 

Cedric Charlier Red Suede Clutch bag 

Cedric Charlier Printed Tapered Trousers
Cedric Charlier Two Tone Merino Jumper 
Cedric Charlier Fuchsia Trim Trousers
 3.1 Phillip Lim Black Danny Chelsea Boots
Carven Navy Carbon Drape Jacket
Aperlai Wine Suede Gatsby Loafers 
Aperlai Suede Geisha Doll Heels

As you can see from the list my favourite designer is Cedric Charlier who had some rather gorgeous stuff in his collection. There were other items I quite liked such as the Yellow Leather Effect Skirt and the Red Suede Pumps but I thought i'd keep my wishlist to a minimum else it would be overloaded. I think without a doubt if I had the money the clutch bag would be mine, the colour is amazing and I would probably make sure I wore it with every outfit just so I could show it off a little (My 21st is coming up soon if you all want to donate ;) Haha jokes ). I also think the Fuchsia Trim trousers could jazz up a work suit a little by adding a splash of colour, or they would be perfect for a smarter going out kinda look.



Do any of you have items from designers you wish you could have!? You never know, they could be ours one day!





9 comments:

  1. My dream bag would be a mulberry alexa:)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Mulberry bag would be amazing! I know a girl who got a mulberry birthday cake in the shape of a bag, and then got the bag as a present! Lucky girl, so jealous!

      xx

      Delete
  2. I'm dying for some ankle boots! Love the ones you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, i have some from Topshop but a lovely pair of Chelsea Boots would be amazing!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Great post, you have great taste! The boots are my favourite. My designer wish lists would probably be a Balmain leather or skirt and an acne coat!

    I'll keep dreaming...

    Lucy xo
    http://foralsandcorals.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh they would be very nice to own too! I just wish i had the money :(

      xx

      Delete
  4. love literally everything you have chosen! lol I love your blog, Im a new follower could you please check out my blog?
    thanks :) xx

    thefemaledragqueenblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete