Thursday, 31 October 2013

Halloween: Dead Circus Makeup

Hellooo



Last night I went out for my clubs halloween social and as social sec I couldn't not make a big effort! We went out as dead ringmasters from the circus and this is how I achieved my horrific dead look.



I just put some white face paint on my face, neck and chest then smudged some black pencil eyeliner all round my eyes as well as adding in some black face paint. I thought i'd give myself some cheekbones for once and put in some black contouring to my cheekbones and collar bones to add to the dead look. Then I just put some fake blood on and put a mix of Kate Moss's 107 and 104 lipsticks to get a red plummy colour for my lips. To top off the look I sprayed my hair with some white hair spray which also gave my hair some added volume, but also made my hair feel gross!!




HAPPY HALLOWEEN

5 comments:

  1. What social are you with? I was on the committee for dance last year :) I've probably walked past you in ocean a million times before! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab, and so do you friends. Love the effort, no one where I lived made much effort!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your makeup looks great!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, it's just a nice way to find out about new blogs and that =) http://champagnetastebeauty.weebly.com/2/post/2013/11/liebster-award.html

    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete