Thursday, 17 October 2013

OOTD: Top to Toe in Topshop

Hellooo



So I got dressed this morning and started heading off to uni when I realised that everything I was wearing was from Topshop. I felt like a Topshop addict but to be honest I just didn't care. I didn't care if everyone knew that my days wardrobe was all from one shop because well, I really like this look and so I thought I would share it with you.

Now I know that it's not your typical autumn/winter look because it feels more like I should be wearing this in the summer with all the bright colours, but just because it's coming to winter doesn't mean you have to dress dark does it? So I went all out and chucked in every colour I could. The coat is super cosy and ridiculously warm and would recommend it to anyone looking for a new winter coat!

Coat £78
Top
(ebay purchase so not sure on the actual price)
Paint Print leggings £28
Boots £38
Necklace
( I'm think this is Topshop but I'm not 100% sure)
Print Bag £9
 ( this is actually Primark)

Everything I bought from Topshop I did get student discount on so I didn't pay the full prices that i've shown. Yaaaay to being a student!
I'm thinking of maybe starting a daily OOTD kinda thing posting some quick pictures of what i've been wearing that day, what do you think? Sorry the photo's aren't of the best quality but I was a bit rushed for time and needed to get them done mega quickly!


12 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love topshop:)?

    curlsandcometsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so cute! I love those leggings, that print is so vibrant!

    Love your blog, now following x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha thanks, I don't really like the word cute. Get called it ALL the time, i'm nearly 21 for gods sake! Haha. I know I love love love the leggings and they're sooooo comfy to wear as well.

      xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! I did that once-went out in a full wardrobe of H&M... ^_^
    New follower, love your blog!
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, bet it all looked good though

      Thank you, i'll check your blog out too

      xx

      Delete
  4. Love love love the leggings! Mega cute outfit!

    xx

    bethanymae.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shoes! They look amazing and the leggings are so cute - the pattern is so unique!

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boots are rather comfy and keep your feet super warm. Not very waterproof though as I found out today!

      xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely outfit, you can't beat Topshop!

    *following*

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete