Tuesday, 5 August 2014

July Favourites | Video

Hellooo


I've actually managed to do a monthly favourites post (horaaahhh). It is in video form as i've been extremely busy moving houses and travelling to Brighton (post up soon!) so it was actually a lot quicker and easier to just film it all rather than go snap happy and not being happy with the outcome. Though to be honest, the quality of video isn't all that great. Once i'd finished filming and editing, it was then that I realised that I was ever so slightly out of focus (doh). The quality has also faded a bit since uploading  and I don't know what it will be like for you guys but on my laptop it's gone blurry since putting it on Youtube.
 Annnnywaaaay, I'll shut up and stop putting you off from watching it before you've even began. I hope you enjoy!

:)






List of all my favourites last month:
Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub
Origins Never A Dull Moment Facial Scrub
St Moriz Tanning Spray in Medium
Tanya Burr Peaches and Cream Nail Polish
Mac Flat Out Fabulous Lipstick
Mac All That Glitters Eyeshadow - dueled with Expensive Pink
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Ivory
American Horror Story (Netflix)
Ideal Home Magazine
SALADS!

No comments:

Post a Comment