Sunday, 11 January 2015

2014 Resolution Roundup




So the question is, did I manage to stick to all of the resolutions I made at the beginning of 2014. Well, the answer to that is no. Do I feel bothered by that? Not really because lets face it, who actually sticks to/ completes every single resolution they make? (no one is the answer i'm hoping for).



Out of the five I made I can cross off two. Not bad, better than nothing which is my usual achievement.




1. Write all uni essays and complete them at least 3 days before the deadline.
Yeah this one didn't happen at all. As organised as I can be, there were still many an all-nighter spent in the library. I think the only essay I partly achieved this on was my dissertation. Which I completed with a day to spare.



2. Get at least a 2:1 for my degree
So happy to cross this one off!



3. Get fit
I ran two 10k courses last year and joined the gym once I finished uni. Safe to say my uni gym membership wasn't used to its potential come the end of term.



4. Save money
If I could have one of those buttons that buzz a big fat EEEERRRRRRR then that would be totally appropriate for this one. Not a single penny was saved.

5. Travel
Again, that buzzer could be used for this. Unless I count my trip to Brighton and a visit to France just after christmas. Not the travelling I had in mind at the start of 2014 though.


Resolutions for 2015? Just to continue getting fit which i'm managing so far. So i guess i've already achieved that one right? Otherwise, i'm keeping myself free of resolutions for this year.



How did you get on with resolutions?


x

1 comment:

  1. Great goals chick! I always write loads of goals and plan to finish just some of them. Well done on your results! Fab post :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete